Monday 14 November 2011

Wii U may use Origin

I came across an article at gamerant suggesting Nintendos new console might uses EAs digital distribution service. I actually plan on getting a Wii U as I have had a Nintendo console since Snes (or gameboy if that counts). It's an interesting concept anyway. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of Origin. I can't say on this matter as I have never really used it. If anything this may give Nintendo some better games if they are to team up with EA. I also noticed the comments ripping on Origin and how Steam is better are coming in as well. It's a new system it's not going to be amazing straight off, just like Steam wasn't and still isn't (I love it but it's not perfect). I am giving EA benefit of the doubt with Origin to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment