Wednesday 2 November 2011

Jurassic Park: The Game

I posted the trailer to this game a while back and earlier today I noticed the game is now available to pre order on Steam, and is due to be released 15th November. I am quite interested to see how this game turns out actually. Especially considering it is being developed by Telltale Games who are more accustom to the point and click adventures like Sam and Max. I kind of expect it to be at least some what of a shooter, I mean you in a world full of dinosaurs you have to shoot at least few of them down, no doubt there will be a lot of puzzle solving as it's what the Telltale games are renowned for. I will be looking at reviews closely on this one when it comes out in a couple of weeks. If you haven't seen anything of the game, it's at least worth a watch of the trailers to see what you think. There is the main trailer along with a behind the scenes trailer which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment