Sunday 11 March 2012

Just a little update.

So I've finally found myself a job, I started yesterday and due to the location, work hours and not too brilliant internet service. I won't be posting as much as I have been as I can't really spent all day reading the entire internet which was pretty my what I did most days when I was unemployed, well I could but I'm sure my boss wouldn't be too happy with me arsing about on the internet instead of doing my job. I will try and post something whenever I get the chance to so I might end up with a weekly update or something rather than trying to post something most days like I have been up until now. Also I have bought a domain name for the site finally, so you can now find my blog at playeronegaming.net or you can just keep on using the previous blogger address if you really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment