Tuesday 24 January 2012

Indie Royale - The Serious Sam Lightning Pack


So once again the Indie Royale has returned. This time it offers (as you may have guessed from the title) a bunch of Serious Sam games. If you fancy some Serious Sam goodies for not all that much I would totally get in on this. The current minimum as of writing this is £2.52 and of course will no doubt have changed by the time I have finished saying what I have to say. The games included in this bundle are:

That is a lot of Sam for your money. I already have the first and second encounter from way back. But I gave the last £3.01 of my money to these guys. All of the games above are available on both Desura and Steam except Kamikaze Attack which is not on Steam. I believe it is actually a smart phone game ported to PC, possibly the other way round, don't quote me on that though.

Don't miss out on some cheap and fun games, you only have 98 hours, which is about 4 days if my maths is correct, to get in on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment