Wednesday 14 September 2011

Final Fantasy X HD

Square Enix have announced at Sony's press conference at Tokyo Game Show that to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Final Fantasy X coming up, they will release an HD version of the game which will be coming to Playstation 3 and their new handhand the Vita. I quite liked FFX and I look forward to hearing more about this in the future, so long as they just up the graphics and leave everything alone I'm fine with it. Next they need to do the same with FF9 which is my personal favourite, due to the fact it was the first Final Fantasy game I played, leading me to previous renditions of the FF series, and FF7 aswell which doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon considering a remake of 7 for the PS3 has been rumoured since 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment