Friday 12 August 2011

News on the Valve front.

First of all L4D campaign Blood Harvest is coming along to L4D2 tomorrow I believe I read. So I know what I'll be doing as soon as the game updates.
Secondly there has been word of a new Counter Strike called Global Offensive. Hopefully it will be on a brand new source engine with fancy new graphics. Hopefully accompanied by a certain game containing a certain freeman. I know I can always hope.
Anyway talking of Half life there is a little protest at Valve HQ for the release of the next Half Life game yesterday the Gman came out and brought them lunch. How long it will last, I'm not sure but I hope it'll encourage the guys at Valve to at least make a statement about the whereabouts of Mr Freeman. We shall soon see.

No comments:

Post a Comment